Posted: January 27, 2022
Job Category: Quality Control
Sauk Rapids, MN, USA
The Quality Auditor / Technician is responsible for performing fundamental quality audit checks in accordance with quality and safety standards. This individual will work as a member of the Engineering team to achieve quality goals and strives to continually improve operations.
- Perform daily line audits, Interact with Line Operators and Leadership on corrective actions.
- Monitors production processes using statistical tools and data collection (Infinity QS)
- Responsible for quality records and certification compliance.
- Assist with A3s, and quality improvement activities. Includes participating in root cause analysis tools, 5 whys, fishbone diagrams, and etc.
- Analyze failures and develop corrective and preventive actions.
- Assist in writing and developing standard work.
- Perform incoming material inspections and nonconformance reporting.
- Preparation of QA reports.
- Supports company goals or objectives and communicates effectively.
- Demonstrates good attendance, supports, and contributes to a respectful workplace.
- Supports and implements Continuous Improvement activities.
- Statistical background helpful
- Basic computer skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to read prints and drawings, specifically understanding dimensions and tolerances
- Product and industry knowledge preferred
- Ability to work self-directed and as a flexible team player
- Ability to adapt to change in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Able to deal effectively with various personality types and cultures
- Ability to work under pressure effectively and professionally in a team environment, with frequent changes in deadlines and priories
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years window fabrication preferred
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 6:00am to 4:30pm **
**If overtime is needed, it is mandatory, and will be worked on Friday and/or Saturday starting at 6:00am and working until work is completed, but no later than 4:30pm.
Please send resume or completed application to:
Thermo-Tech Windows LLC
Attn: Human Resources
1120 38th Avenue Northeast
Sauk Rapids Minnesota 56379
Or email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org