Energy Guard High-Performance Replacement Awning Windows
Thermo-Tech triple-pane Energy Guard Awning window systems use two locking handles for a tight, energy-efficient seal from top to bottom. They also resist break-ins better than single-lock window systems. Our smooth-operating hinges open 45°. Awning windows complement classic styles when used alone or placed next to each other. Stack a Fixed Transom or Half-Circle above Awning windows for a more dramatic effect.
- Two locking handles for added security.
- Triple layered weather stripping.
- Heavy-duty standard low-profile folding hardware.
- Hardware is color matched to the exterior window color.
- Scissor type hardware for smooth operation and tight weather seal.
- Oak laminate windows come standard with Sandlewood hardware.
- Also available in a wide variety of standard sizes in our Classic Series.
- Installation Instructions
Energy Guard Casement shown.
Energy Guard Triple-Pane Windows
Incredible R-Values of 5.3 or greater!
Energy Guard Windows incorporate 3-layers of double-strength glass and two half-inch Argon filled insulating airspaces for an overall window thickness of 1-3//8 inches – that’s nearly twice as thick as standard insulated glass. Add in the PVC vinyl multi-layered insulated frames and you’ve got energy efficiency and durability that simply can’t be matched by standard insulated windows.
- 100% virgin super-insulating polyvinylchloride
- High-performance LoĒ³™ 366 on two glass surfaces.
- Fusion-welded corners enhance strength and durability
- Multiple frame chambers create insulating air pockets for superb energy efficiency and stability
- Warm-edge space system for durability and maximum energy efficiency
- Three panes of double strength glass provide superior energy efficiency and greatly increase the comfort level of your home
- 1/2-inch Argon-filled air spaces between frames for optimal insulation and sound proofing
Energy Guard Triple-Pane High Performance Glass
For maximum energy savings and optimal sun protection, step up to Energy Guard.
- Three panes of double-strength glass provide superior energy efficiency and greatly increase the comfort level of your home
- Two glass surfaces with LoĒ³™ 366
- Two air spaces of insulating Argon gas
Other Glass Options
Obscure glass protects your privacy while allowing abundant light to enter the room. Choose from a variety of colors and texture patterns for a translucent to semi-opaque effect. Contact your dealer for more information. Visit our Dealer Locator or call 1-877-565-0159 for a dealer nearest you.
Grey or Bronze Tinted
Tinted glass provides additional shading from direct sunlight and warm conditions. A variety of tones and thicknesses are available. Contact your dealer for more information. Visit our Dealer Locator or call 1-877-565-0159 for a dealer nearest you.
Tempered Safety Glass
Tempered safety glass is extremely strong and often used for its safety characteristics. If tempered saftey glass does break, it breaks into small pieces without sharp edges. Often standard for patio door, side lights and even bathroom shower and tub enclosures, tempered safety glass is ideal for reducing the likelihood of injury in the event of breakage. Contact your dealer for more information. Visit our Dealer Locator or call 1-877-565-0159 for a dealer nearest you.
Exterior Frame Colors
In addition to standard white vinyl, frames are available in two other exterior colors to match virtually any home style or color.
Interior Wood Laminate Colors
Get the warmth and classic beauty of wood with the comfort and ease-of-maintenance of vinyl. At Thermo-Tech, we never stop improving our vinyl windows and doors. We always start with expert design, durable construction and maintenance-free 100% virgin vinyl. But it’s the finishing touches that are turning heads – like our wood laminates featuring the warmth of wood and the maintenance-free insulating power of vinyl.
Available on our 2-lite Classic Patio Doors, Fixed Casements, Direct-Set Picture Windows, Double-Hungs, Sliders, Casements, and our Geometric and Radius Windows. Available in White or Sandlewood exterior.
Custom Hardware Colors
Heavy-duty low-profile hardware is available in white, tan or sandlewood to match your window color. Or choose optional metallic finishes for a more elegant look.
Standard Hardware Colors
Custom Hardware Colors
Rubbed Oil Bronze
Custom-Sized Replacement Frame Systems
More options for a truly custom fit!
Thermo-Fit custom replacement windows and doors are designed to install easily without disturbing paint, siding or stucco.
- Custom fit brick mould with nailing flange
- Custom fit replacement brick mould
- Custom fit with nailing flange
- Custom fit replacement insert
Trimline Brick Mould
Easily add a custom look with our new Trimline brick mould featuring a more traditional contoured face.
- Now available in shapes!
- Trim face easily snaps on to hide fasteners
- Available in 1-1/2 or 2-inch
- Multi-chambers and welded corners to match the strength of our windows
- Sill nose available
- White, tan or sandlewood colors plus two interior wood grain laminates
- Available in Classic Series and Thermo-Fit
Distinctive Grid Styles
Flat grids between the glass are available in a variety of configurations and colors to match our vinyl windows and doors.
Flat Grids Configurations
Grid configurations vary by window style and size. Please ask your dealer for more information about grid options for specific window styles and sizes.
Energy and Structural Performance Data
Thermo-Tech Premium Windows and Doors are thoroughly tested for structural and thermal performance according to the most widely recognized national standards, including the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) window specifications. The numbers tell the story: every Thermo-Tech product is built for a lifetime of reliable, energy-saving performance.
When you're shopping, compare structural and thermal performance ratings. Look for the performance grade (PG), which measures the window’s resistance to wind and rain. The higher the PG rating, the better. And check out the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) label for an accurate method to evaluate a product’s energy performance and to ensure the windows are Energy Star® compliant in your area. Thermo-Tech windows are Energy Star® rated in both the U.S. and Canada.
See how Thermo-Tech Premium Windows and Doors measure up. Check out the performance data >
As energy efficient as they are beautiful and easy to use. Check out the numbers.