Your satisfaction is reflected in everything we do.
Thermo-Tech Premium Windows and Doors traces its history to a generation ago, when East Side Glass first opened in family garage in St. Cloud, Minnesota. It was 1953, the same year John F. Kennedy married Jackie Bouvier and the same year the first color television went on sale. It was a time of innovation. And a time of quality and craftsmanship.
Some things don’t change.
When Thermo-Tech opened in 1993, we brought those same values to our premium vinyl windows and doors. We made a commitment then to build only products that we are proud to sell—products our dealers can be proud to sell. To us, that’s the surest way to deliver products homeowners are proud to use every day.
To us customer satisfaction means everything. So we meticulously manufacture standard and to-spec windows to fit new construction or replacement windows for residential or commercial projects. Accurately. And on time.
We’re continually working to create even better products, too. Tinkering with the production process. Testing new glass and framing ideas. Transforming advanced technology into stronger, more beautifully energy-efficient windows and doors with countless design options:
- Standard or custom sizes
- Classic and contemporary shapes
- With or without grids
- Easy-matching colors
- Interior wood laminates
To learn more about the innovation, craftsmanship and quality of Thermo-Tech® Premium Windows and Doors. Call 1-877-565-0159 or find a dealer near you.
To prove to our customers every day that Thermo-Tech offers the highest quality window and door products at an exceptional value; delivered as promised by a talented workforce committed to excellence with the best customer experience available.
To provide quality products and services to our internal and external customers – on time every time – while continually reducing variability and costs to obtain a reasonable profit.
Our Values fuel our mission and goal:
- Act with uncompromising honesty, dignity, integrity and respect for others.
- Meet or exceed our business partners’ expectations for quality, value, service and product variety.
- Value and develop our employees to promote a culture of continuous improvement, customer focus and teamwork.
- Earn the respect and admiration of everyone associated with Thermo-Tech Premium Windows and Doors.
- Conduct our business as good corporate and environmental citizens.
- Provide a reasonable return through sustainable market growth.