Select a window style from below to learn more.
- Warm-edge spacer system for durability and maximum energy efficiency
- 100% virgin super-insulating polyvinylchloride
- High-performance LoĒ3™ 366 on two glass surfaces
- Fusion-welded corners enhance strength and durability
- Chambers create insulating air pockets for superb energy efficiency and stability
- 1/2-inch Argon-filled air spaces between frames for optimal insulation and sound proofing
- Three panes of double strength glass provide superior energy efficiency and greatly increase the comfort level of your home
Energy Guard Triple Insulated Glass
Triple insulated glass with a triple coating of LoĒ on two glass surfaces
Get the maximum energy savings, comfort, ultraviolet protection, and the superior sound proofing of Thermo-Tech’s Energy Guard glass. Energy Guard windows incorporate three layers of double-strength glass with LoĒ³ 366 on two glass surfaces, and two half-inch argon gas filled insulated air spaces. This option meets Energy Star’s Most Efficient criteria in the North/Central, South/Central, and Southern Zones, and is available in casements, fixed casements, direct sets, and awnings.
Energy Guard PLUS Triple Insulated Glass
Triple insulated glass with a double coating of high-performance LoĒ on two glass surfaces
Energy Guard PLUS triple-pane glass meets Energy Star Most Efficient standards for many tough climates including the Northern zone. Get maximum energy savings, comfort, ultraviolet protection, and sound proofing PLUS the added solar heat-gain necessary to optimize home heating during frigid Northern winter months. Energy Guard PLUS utilizes three layers of double-strength glass with LoĒ² 272 on two glass surfaces, and two half-inch argon gas filled insulated air spaces. Energy Guard PLUS is available in casements, fixed casements, direct sets, and awnings.